MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Hector & the Search for Happiness (spoiler free!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginger Pony
Admin
Ginger Pony

Hector & the Search for Happiness (spoiler free!) Empty
PostSubject: Hector & the Search for Happiness (spoiler free!)   Hector & the Search for Happiness (spoiler free!) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:30 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

So, for those of you that do not know, Simon Pegg (from movies such as Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and Paul) recently starred in a new movie called Hector and the Search for Happiness.

Words cannot describe how good this movie is. Like, there's been some good 'feel-good' movies recently (i.e. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty) but this is one of those golden movies. Its so simple, yet so glorious.

If anyone is curious, the general plot (no spoilers!) is that Hector, a young phychiatrist (i canne spell) is unhappy. his days are all the same, and nothing ever exciting happens. so he decides to go on an adventure to find out what true happiness is.

I would strongly suggest this movie to anyone. It. Is. Brilliant.

Also, and Jade will find this amusing (Discordant Relations) but as the movie started, and i say movie as in the annoyingly long ads where you eat all your popcorn, there was only Me and the Other half there. In a complete cinema room. Two of us. Unfortunatly, by the time the movie did start, there was six of us. still a small number considering there was well over two hundred seats.

So yeah, thats a random story i busted out. Honestly I love Simon Pegg Hector & the Search for Happiness (spoiler free!) 1650234728 
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

Hector & the Search for Happiness (spoiler free!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hector & the Search for Happiness (spoiler free!)   Hector & the Search for Happiness (spoiler free!) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:03 am

Ginger Pony wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

So, for those of you that do not know, Simon Pegg (from movies such as Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and Paul) recently starred in a new movie called Hector and the Search for Happiness.

Words cannot describe how good this movie is. Like, there's been some good 'feel-good' movies recently (i.e. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty) but this is one of those golden movies. Its so simple, yet so glorious.

If anyone is curious, the general plot (no spoilers!) is that Hector, a young phychiatrist (i canne spell) is unhappy. his days are all the same, and nothing ever exciting happens. so he decides to go on an adventure to find out what true happiness is.

I would strongly suggest this movie to anyone. It. Is. Brilliant.

Also, and Jade will find this amusing (Discordant Relations) but as the movie started, and i say movie as in the annoyingly long ads where you eat all your popcorn, there was only Me and the Other half there. In a complete cinema room. Two of us. Unfortunatly, by the time the movie did start, there was six of us. still a small number considering there was well over two hundred seats.

So yeah, thats a random story i busted out. Honestly I love Simon Pegg Hector & the Search for Happiness (spoiler free!) 1650234728 

I saw that several months ago and it was fucking awesome!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Random Chatting-