MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

South Sights (3 <3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Three of Hearts

South Sights (3 <3) Empty
PostSubject: South Sights (3 <3)   South Sights (3 <3) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:08 pm

I do have one image of him
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He is new to ponyville and he is unable to fly, he takes care of his little sister Purity and so far he is asexual and VERY oblivious to flirting...but that's going to change for sure

Other than that he comes from a small town in the mountains...if there is anything else you want to know just let me know

Last edited by LambdaGrey on Sun May 24, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed image link.)
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

South Sights (3 <3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Sights (3 <3)   South Sights (3 <3) EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Three of Hearts wrote:
I do have one image of him
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He is new to ponyville and he is unable to fly, he takes care of his little sister Purity and so far he is asexual and VERY oblivious to flirting...but that's going to change for sure

Other than that he comes from a small town in the mountains...if there is anything else you want to know just let me know

Just a quick note. You posted this thread 5 times in a row, so I deleted the duplicates. I'll just assume it was lag from a mobile device or low-end browser.

I also fixed your image. There is an "Insert an Image button" on the toolbar when you are writing a post.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Important Stuff :: Character Sheets-