MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Laser Beam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GodsBlueLaser
Contributor

Laser Beam Empty
PostSubject: Laser Beam   Laser Beam EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:14 am

Name: Laser Beam

Looks: Laser Beam is a rather small pony for his age, species, and sex, having the body similar to a mares but not quite. He has a white, very fluffy yet short-ish coat with long, even fluffier ears. As well as with most moth ponies, he has two antennae poking out of his skull and a pair of aqua blue insect-like wings that are folded back neatly. His bright electric blue mane is tied to the left side of his head in a loose ponytail with a mane tie. His bangs--as well as his tail--are also very long, though his mane in particular only covers his right eye but leaves his left one perfectly visible which also reveals surprisingly long eyelashes. Another thing to mention, Laser is almost always certainly wearing an overly long, dark striped magenta scarf that covers a vast portion of his mouth, chin, and neck, as well as a matching beanie on his head.

Personality: Laser is a very bubbly and upbeat pony and has almost no filter for words which can often get him into trouble for very obvious reasons. He's also honest and will always state his opinion freely without much given thought. A notable quirk about Laser is that he is actually quite naive at times so he falls for tricks easily. And although he tries his best to remember things he's told by others, this fluffy pony is very forgetful.

Family: HoneyFall~ is his older brother, unfortunately, however, their parents are out of the picture.

Other: This pony got his name for his affinity of bright, flashing lights and his love of raves. Unrelatedly, Laser is also a proud insect charmer and can speak to various bugs and insects to the point where he can have full on conversations and even feel their emotions.

Last edited by GodsBlueLaser on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Photon
RPs a lot
Photon

Laser Beam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Beam   Laser Beam EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:40 pm

AWww I like his fur and antennas. So cute!
GodsBlueLaser
Contributor

Laser Beam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Beam   Laser Beam EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:51 pm

Aw, well thank you!~ I drew him myself. X3
Sponsored content

Laser Beam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Beam   Laser Beam Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Important Stuff :: Character Sheets-