MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

I need help with my profile pic.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Discord
RPs a lot
Discord

I need help with my profile pic. Empty
PostSubject: I need help with my profile pic.   I need help with my profile pic. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:51 pm

I can't seem to be able to add a profile pic. Can someone help or tell me how? I need help with my profile pic. 2422782655
GodsBlueLaser
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my profile pic.   I need help with my profile pic. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Ah, you just need to click on the profile link up above than scurry about until you find the avatar link. It should then allow you to upload a profile picture. I need help with my profile pic. 3800799593
Discord
RPs a lot
Discord

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my profile pic.   I need help with my profile pic. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:16 am

Thank you very much! (: I don't know why I didn't see that.
GodsBlueLaser
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my profile pic.   I need help with my profile pic. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:54 am

Oh, it's totally fine! I overlook things all the time. I need help with my profile pic. 1650234728
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my profile pic.   I need help with my profile pic. Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Random Chatting-