MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoneyFall~
RPs a lot
HoneyFall~

So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress. Empty
PostSubject: So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress.   So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:25 am

Day 1: Yesterday night I was in a call with my friend, Dreamy. They started to talk about pony hypnosis and how well it worked on them. Intrigued, I pressed forward and asked for more information, concluding that this couldn't be true in a million years. So, I challenged him and said I would try it; listening to the file once a night for two weeks. He sent me the one he thought had the most effect on him, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Once we finished talking, I laid down and turned on the audio. That's when things got fuzzy. I couldn't remember in cohesive thoughts until twenty five minutes later, awaking to a countdown. I felt strange. I looked at my phone, checking my roleplays. Upon reading the message "*boop*", I felt my cheeks flush red as I felt something touch my nose softly, like a feather. Stunned, I called Dreamy again and had him say my trigger phrase. I don't remember anything till twenty minutes after that. He laughed, saying that I was convinced I was a pony, mentioning I fell over as I stood, unable to walk on two legs. He also observed a notable loss of inhibitions and a dramatic change to my behavior. I still plan to go through the next thirteen days, and I'll make sure to update this post each morning. Please post your thoughts or comments below!~

Day 2: Wings! I don't know how but I can feel them behind me, furled up against my back! All I need to do is lean back and rub them against my chair, then I'll just start shivering and moaning softly. My friend who is doing this along side me, is having similar experience, except with a tail located on their tail bone. I find it easier to be trigger ed as well, and I seem to maintain more conscious thought while I am. That's about it.

Last edited by HoneyFall~ on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress.   So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress. EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:23 pm

This is very interesting. Please do keep us posted. I'd like to look into the psychology behind this.

But remember this.
Windrunner wrote:
... I cannot for instance tell you to act a frog, unless somewhere in there you are already perfectly willing to act like one. A hypnotic state is nothing more than a state of extreme relaxation, and some very slight suggestibility. You are always you. I cannot make you be someone else, or lower your I.Q.....
HoneyFall~
RPs a lot
HoneyFall~

PostSubject: Re: So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress.   So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress. EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:48 am

Updated ^-^
And I am fully aware of that, Grey.
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

PostSubject: Re: So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress.   So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress. EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Good. I'm really interested in this pony hypnosis scene.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress.   So, I got convinced to try pony hypnosis. I guess this is a log of the changes/progress. Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Random Chatting-