MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Server issues, how to identify them, and what to do about it (after mandatory panic, of course)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

Server issues, how to identify them, and what to do about it (after mandatory panic, of course) Empty
PostSubject: Server issues, how to identify them, and what to do about it (after mandatory panic, of course)   Server issues, how to identify them, and what to do about it (after mandatory panic, of course) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:28 am

Because this seems to be relevant Server issues, how to identify them, and what to do about it (after mandatory panic, of course) 2533352529

I was notified about an hour ago that there was something wrong with the forum, with the description of the problem being:
"All I can see is rotating dots and a number 102503"

As soon as I received the info I went to have a look at the sitch, but didn't see anything wrong with the forum. That, however, doesn't automatically mean there isn't a problem, so I did a bit of research to find out what it had been all about. What I found out is that it's just a sign of the server having issues, most likely the traffic being too big (in all the forums in general, not ours in particular), and nothing to actually worry about.

In short: if there's rotating dots and a string of numbers, it just means that the server is likely busy and you will want to wait a bit and then try again. The issue will most likely be gone by then. No panic necessary, but feel free to indulge in it for a little bit if you want to. After all, that'll pass the time nicely Server issues, how to identify them, and what to do about it (after mandatory panic, of course) 541545285

That is all, carry on, ponies~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Announcements-