MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

The Status of this site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

The Status of this site. Empty
PostSubject: The Status of this site.   The Status of this site. EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 5:17 am

As you may have noticed, the site has changed domains....again. This means it's gonna be a real pain for most users to find their way back here. I'll update the Fimfiction group link to this new domain.

As for the site itself, I'm the only one maintaining it. I've only spoken with Jadiele once via PM in the past 20 months. The rest of the staff I fear I might not ever hear from again.

I'll keep the site running, but I fear there's no way to recover. People have probably moved to Skype or Discord for this stuff. I wish Knighty hadn't screwed us back then, but there was no other way. I'm thankful Jadiele made this site. But I think it's run its course. If there's anyone still out there, please for the love of Luna, say something.
Amps14
RPs a lot
Amps14

PostSubject: Re: The Status of this site.   The Status of this site. EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:02 pm

I check back every once in a while. People have signed in every so often and I always manage to miss them which is a shame. I can’t even find anything on discord that caters to exclusively mxm mlp RP which really upsets me. But that’s the way it goes. I’m still around
Crimson_Midnight

Crimson_Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Status of this site.   The Status of this site. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 1:03 am

I don't know if this will be helpful so late in the game but on telegram I rum a group for m/m mlp rps though we mostly send pictures but if desired I can post a link to it if anyone wants to come there.
LambdaGrey
Admin
LambdaGrey

PostSubject: Re: The Status of this site.   The Status of this site. EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 9:57 am

Crimson_Midnight wrote:
I don't know if this will be helpful so late in the game but on telegram I rum a group for m/m mlp rps though we mostly send pictures but if desired I can post a link to it if anyone wants to come there.

That would be wonderful if you could. I'm sure Jade would have something to say about it but the rest of the staff aren't in charge so I say it's fine.
Crimson_Midnight

Crimson_Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Status of this site.   The Status of this site. EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 10:19 am

Okay the link is here https://t.me/gayquestria let me know if it works properly.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Status of this site.   The Status of this site. Empty

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLP M/M Role Players :: Other :: Announcements-