MLP M/M Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' related role playing forum that specifies in role playing as gay male characters. Come take a look!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Dave (Character Submission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavetheDJ2
RPs a lot
DavetheDJ2

Dave (Character Submission) Empty
PostSubject: Dave (Character Submission)   Dave (Character Submission) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:55 am

Name: Dave or The Mechanic.

Looks: His coat is dark blue and his mane purple, accompanied by his usual attire, a brown overcoat that fits snugly around his body, and a white shirt as well. His race is an Alicorn.

Personality: He is often curious, and very eager to learn, as well as polite, and rather charismatic. he can be a bit thick at times, but he tries to learn. He can be brash and quick to act and slow to think at times, this happens often when angered, and thankfully he has managed to get his anger in check, but it doesn’t always work so well, but he tries.

Family: His mother is Luna, his aunt Celestia, his fathers origin have not yet been allowed access to public records, order of Princess Luna herself.

Other: His cutie mark is a Note and Sword, clashing together, the meaning of his cutie mark is still quite unknown, but he has his guesses, and can only guess.

((Also a bit of OOC talk here, I hope you can give him a chance, I know it took me some time to write this, I just wanted to be sure everything was fine and wanted to make sure i didn’t need to add anything, also I am lazy at times, and so this was rather slow >w<

But if you find this too much, I can understand. But please give him a try!))

Last edited by DavetheDJ2 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jadeile
Admin
Jadeile

PostSubject: Re: Dave (Character Submission)   Dave (Character Submission) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:57 am

You didn't mention what species he is. I mean, I'm pretty sure this is the alicorn chara you mentioned to me before, but no-one else knows that unless you say so Dave (Character Submission) 541545285 
DavetheDJ2
RPs a lot
DavetheDJ2

PostSubject: Re: Dave (Character Submission)   Dave (Character Submission) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Fixed >.>

Silly me, forgetting such a thing :P
Photon
RPs a lot
Photon

PostSubject: Re: Dave (Character Submission)   Dave (Character Submission) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:41 pm

How come you don't put your Gryphon OC on here? I'd like to see him
DavetheDJ2
RPs a lot
DavetheDJ2

PostSubject: Re: Dave (Character Submission)   Dave (Character Submission) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:47 pm

He is in here. His name is Abraham Redclaw.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave (Character Submission)   Dave (Character Submission) Empty

Page 1 of 1